Insurance for members of Estonian Golf Association 01.04.2021-31.03.2022
As of 01.04.2021, Eestonian Golf Association and LHV Insurance have co-operated and all members of the Estonian Golf Association will have a valid insurance cover that will help them with some of the unexpected associated with the golf game. The insurance cover is valid if the membership fee is paid to the home club. Cases will be compensated if they have occurred playing golf at official golf courses (except USA and Canada).
Hole-in-one compensation is not covered by this years contract.
- involuntary personal injury (bodily injury, damage to health, death) to a third party (including another EGL member);
- involuntary damage (direct proprietary damage) caused to third parties (including other EGL member);
- Personal injury to a member of the EGL by a third party (a player who is not a member of EGL).
Insurance cover does not apply to players under 7 years, over 89 years and to professional golfers.
Limits of Compensation:
- Personal injury 100 000 €
- Properietary damage 50 000 €
- Personal injury to a insured person 15 000 €
- Deductible 50 €
To get compensation:
- the insurer must be informed as soon as possible, but not later than one week after becoming aware of the insured event;
- it is important that the situation is recorded and documented as accurately as possible after the accident (including photos, contact details of the victim, explanatory letters, etc.);
- in the case of witnesses, it is necessary to have their data and, if possible, written statements;
- in case of bodily injury, submit a medical certificate, confirmation of injuries, medical expenses and in addition a police report on the occurrence of the injury;
- forward the materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the insurer has the right to request additional documents supporting the claim.