There are two ways to register for the competition:
1. In Golf Association Golfbox
(debit or credit card option)
2. Paying the entry fee into the Estonian Golf Union competition fee account (please add the name of the competition
and the player’s name
in the explanation) and also send the player’s details to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
: name, home club, handicap, competition class, e-mail, phone.
Competition Fee: 169€*
(includes range balls on the competition day)
Competition Fee Account:
Company name: MTÜ Eesti Golfi Liit
Address: Tondi 84/3, Tallinn
SWIFT (BIC): HABAEE2X
The player will be added to the list of participants after the competition fee has been received in the Estonian Golf Union competition fee account. For online payments, we always recommend that you keep a proof of payment.
By registering for the competition and paying the competition fee, you agree to follow the competition manual, the Hard Card and the Code of Conduct of the Estonian Golf Association.
Registration ends on May 6th at 11:59 pm
Practice round: 50€
Attention: Please find additional COVID-19 information on countries and restriction on freedom of movement requirements on this page
Due to the restrictions in force in the Republic of Estonia during the Covid-19 period, we remind you that the competitors are obliged to follow the restrictions in force in the Republic of Estonia.
In addition, the Competition Committee has made an important decision due to these restrictions:
Players are required to enter their scores for a hole on an ongoing basis into GolfBox Player Scoring application.
Players in one group may agree that one player enters scores for a hole for all players of a group.
Players who fail consciously and repeatedly to comply with such a request may be imposed to disciplinary sanctions by the Committee according to the competition Code of Conduct.
Covid-19 information about self isolation for foreigners:
Please find information on countries and restriction on freedom of movement requirements on this page. Updates EVERY WEEK!
The general rule is that a 10-day self-isolation is valid upon entering Estonia. This can be shortened or avoided through the following main features:
- If a participant arrives from the European Union, the European Economic Area or the Schengen area with an infection rate of less than 150 per 100 000 inhabitants in the last 14 days then there are no restrictions and no need for self isolation.
- If a participant arrives from the European Union, the European Economic Area or the Schengen area with an infection rate of more than 150 per 100 000 inhabitants in the last 14 days they have to have a negative test taken 72h before entering Estonia or right after entering Estonia.
- If a participant arrives from third countries or outside of the previous two areas (ex: Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, USA, etc) they must be in self-isolation for 10 days.
When there is no need for self isolation:
- Persons coming from a country of the European Union, the European Economic Area and the Schengen area with an infection rate of less than 150 per 100 000 inhabitants in the last 14 days. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs updates country information every Friday, see here
- A person who has suffered from COVID-19 and no more than six months have elapsed since the doctor has declared the person to be not infectious.
- A person who has been vaccinated against COVID-19 and has not been vaccinated for more than six months ago and has a vaccination certificate.
Estonian Champions in Match Play:
Since 2018 an Open competition