Please see the RULES established by the Government of the Republic
Competition committee: Lembit Sammel, Jaan Oruaas
Attention: Please find additional COVID-19 information on countries and restriction on freedom of movement requirements on this page
Covid-19 information about attending the competition:
A person may participate in an activity if at least one of the following conditions are met:
Only those who have been vaccinated, recovered from COVID-19, or presented a negative test result can take part in the events and activities.
- A rapid antigen test can be taken up to 48 hours in advance or a PCR test up to 72 hours in advance to participate in an event or activity. The test must be performed by a healthcare provider. To participate in an event or activity, the test result must be negative. The organiser is not obliged to provide on-the-spot rapid antigen or PCR testing.
- Before the start of an event or activity, all participants who have been vaccinated, have recovered from the disease, or have been tested must provide the respective certificate to the organiser. The organiser must check the COVID-19 certificates of all attendants and verify their authenticity and validity, and in case of doubt, identify the person providing the certificate. All spectators as well as staff, caterers, and performers must be checked. Persons who do not prove their infection safety cannot participate in the event or activity.
- For the time being, people under the age of 18 do not have to prove their infection safety, i.e., vaccination, COVID-19 recovery, or a negative test result. If vaccination coverage among people under the age of 18 increases and young people have had the opportunity to receive a second dose of the vaccine, the age limit will be reviewed. In addition, a negative test is not required from people with special needs if it is not reasonable to test them.
All already registered players have the right to cancel until the evening of August 9 (23:59), in which case the participation fee will be refunded 100%. In case of cancellation, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not possible to give up later, except for a positive COVID-19 test.
You can read more on the website of the Ministry of Culture.
Covid-19 information about self isolation for foreigners:
Please find information on countries and restriction on freedom of movement requirements on this page. Updates EVERY WEEK!
The general rule is that a 10-day self-isolation is valid upon entering Estonia. This can be shortened or avoided through the following main features:
- If a participant arrives from the European Union, the European Economic Area or the Schengen area with an infection rate of less than 150 per 100 000 inhabitants in the last 14 days then there are no restrictions and no need for self isolation.
- If a participant arrives from the European Union, the European Economic Area or the Schengen area with an infection rate of more than 150 per 100 000 inhabitants in the last 14 days they have to have a negative test taken 72h before entering Estonia or right after entering Estonia.
- If a participant arrives from third countries or outside of the previous two areas (ex: Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, USA, etc) they must be in self-isolation for 10 days.
When there is no need for self isolation:
- Persons coming from a country of the European Union, the European Economic Area and the Schengen area with an infection rate of less than 150 per 100 000 inhabitants in the last 14 days. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs updates country information every Friday, see here
- A person who has suffered from COVID-19 and no more than six months have elapsed since the doctor has declared the person to be not infectious.
- A person who has been vaccinated against COVID-19 and has not been vaccinated for more than six months ago and has a vaccination certificate.
Men 50+Women 50+Men 60+Women 60+Men 65+
Men 50+Women 50+Men 60+Women 60+Men 65+